onsdag den 8. december 2010

Hello, as i promised yesterday, today i intend to tell you about the way Agape child care has transformed lives of many.
To me i see Agape child care as a gift that has been given to people in Africa by God himself, i first heared about agape child care from the mouth of Solvieg when she was in Africa. it is mainly focused on helping children in Uganda, but i can tell you , it has not been only children that have been blessed, but also the adults in Uganda. like the family of vivi, a young child who had been left to go through life without a chance to see any happiness or and opportunity to go to school or have even food due to the fact the money that her father was so inadequate that they barely could afford food. A young girl like Lilian who one day saw Solvieg in our church and she came to her hoping that solvieg may be could help her, she was very sad and very scared due to the fact that she lost every one of her relatives and had no one to call mum or dad or sister. but one day GOD helped her through Agape child care when i went to her and told her that some one wanted to help her and that some one was concerned about what she was going through and that she wanted to help her out. today that girl is one of the most happy young girls you can come across in Uganda. she now has a sponsors in Denmark and it has actually improved her performance in school.
Faith, a teenage girl who got pregnant by mistake and every one of her family members abandoned her and she almost died due to lack of basic needs. to day she got a sponsor and she now has hope agian. sulait a young boy at the age of about 8 years whose parents died due to HIVAIDS and left him with his two siblings who he had to take care of by trying to sell boiled eggs , today Sulait got a sponsor and three of them have a new home and go to school. i myself
but today i will begin to tell you about our daily life starting from when i should go to Denmark.
it was a tuesday when i should fly. i was so happy and could not wait to the time that i should go to AIR PORT, but i had to wait, for it is part of life, so around 5 oclock uganda time i call the air port tax to take me to the air port , we agree on time, and by 7pm we begin driving, i was so happy that now i have a man to drive me and that it is he with the problem of dealing with the trafic for there's a lot of trafic during that time . so we drive and i remember the driver asked me, how can i also get a chance to fly, and my answer was so simple, for i told him that it depends on God's Asignement for your life.
so we reach the air port and i had to wait a bout 3 hours for my first flight and my first time to fly. after i had waited for about an hour, they call us to check in, there is where every thing began to be new to me for i had never gone beyond that point. so i reach at the klm agent and i was asked to produce my pass and i was given two bording cards, so they took my laggage and told me that i will not see it until i reach billund, i was allowed to go with my hand bag, it was so beautiful accordindg to my eyes at the airport after checking in for i had never seen that area before in my life. so i had to wait about 1 and a half hours before borbing in. so about 30 minutes before departure i got into the air plane, men once i sat there i felt like i had achieved a biger goal in my life, which was actually true, so i begin to send out messages to diffrent people telling them of my triumph. so we begin to move and i was not so scared because solvieg had warned me about pain you get when the plane is taking off, before i knew it we were in the air, it was like i was dreaming to finally be in the air after a long wait for the Denish visa. the fact that i was going to see my friends in Europe and because most of them mean a lot to me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar