mandag den 13. december 2010

SNOW....

My first day in Denmark was really Cold, i remember it was a Thusday, Usually it is the day Solvieg Goes to Buy flowers in olbow. i woke up at around 9am and i took a cup of tea, for solvieg had tought me how to make my first Cup tea so i Don't stave when she is not yet back, having taken the cup of tea Iwent of with so many Clothes on and i found a lot of snow as soon as i opened the door to get out. it was so cold even after putting on lots of Clothes. i walked around and i could not believe that God has brought me this far, i walked towards the road and what ever i saw was so new to me and i liked it though i was beggining to freez . so i walked back to my new home and Solvieg , by the way i always call her Mom for she plays that role in my life, She had already come back and she asked me where i freez most. and having shared another cup of tea she went to her shop to sell FLowers and i started to clean the house for i needed it to look good since i have come. i cleaned the house for about two hours and before i knew it it was already dark at 4pm. i could not believe a day can be that short. some hours passed and later Solvieg's girl Anna grether came to the House to say hi me, we shared a cup of tea and afterwards she drove home. since i was still tired from a long trip and still felt some little pain in the ears i said Good night to Solvieg and i went to bed.
Thank you for reading .
posted by Innocent kayiza

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar