lørdag den 11. december 2010

it could not even buy me a cup of coffe when i travel to Europe. so having done all i can, i was out of options, so the next thing i thoughtof was to find the gate on which i should board in so i can be in billund.
having waited at that gate for about 2 hours, they changed the gate to another gate which was about a kilo meter from where i was. remember it was so cold for me and i was so shaking and so hungry band on top of that very tired, i draged my self slowly to the next gate where i waited for about 45 minutes before i could board in.
time came and i boarded in and i was given a window seat on the wing of the air planefrom which o looked as we took off from the ground of Amsterdam to the air and i beheld God's creation. for it was so new to me to see and out side from the inside of the air plane.

long story short we are about to land in billund after about 20 minutes in the air, and the pain in my erars grew more for it was my bfirst time to experience such . so we land and Denmark was more cold compared to Amsterdam, som i walked out of the plane and i went to the place where you should wait for your baggage. waited for about five minutes and the bags show up but mine was not one of them, so i went to the counter and inquired about what to do, i was asked to give a discription of my laggage and they promised to bring it to the adress i gave them.
Solvieg had been waiting for me and Sorin for about 7 hours , they had done every thing they can but had failed to come up with a solution to get in touch with me due to the fact that i had not enough time on my mobile, but they told God to be with me for i was in the land i knew not and i did not know any thing of the system in the new land , yes God was with me and he is with me.
so i walked out of the air port and i found sorin and Solvieg waitng for me. they gave me clothes for i was freezing like a baby and shaking highly. we drive home and i sleept all the way for i had not sleept during the trip.
after 3hours we were home in Øsløs and Sorin had to drive back to his family for they had also been waiting to hear what happenned.
thank you for reading am called Innocent kayiza.
stay connected to tell you about my first day in Denmark. with all the snow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar