tirsdag den 7. december 2010

THE GENESIS

I remember it was one morning when i woke up from my small room that i used to live in before i met Solvieg, And i headed to church to do my voluntaly work, it used to be a very had time for me concerning the basic necessities due to the fact that i used not to be paid. but that morning a freind of mine told me about a man who was looking for a driver to help him drive his guest. so we went there and the man gave me this big car as a way of testing me to see if i can really drive, And miraculously God helped me to pass the man's test and he told me that tomorrow you will bigin to drive a woman from Europe around town , for it will be a temperary job cause i may not need you when she is gone. i was so happy that am going to do some work and that am going to drive a mzung,

during the work i and Solvieg dindn't really talk due to the fact that she had a helper to help her in all thing and also she was very focused on the work, but one day i got a chance to talk with her , we were in a certain place and we had to wait for some one , so durind the wait, we happen to talk a litle bit and given that time frame we exchanged contacts, and afterwards we didn't talk until she was gone.

so when she was gone i went back to my nomal life without much work and also the little money i used to get whenever i could drive her was no more. but one day i got a message from her, she was just saying hi to me, i was so happy to see that a white person could even take some of her precious time and send me a message. long story short, we begin to talk through face book and before i knew it she was telling me that she is about to come back to uganda and she wish that i will be her driver again, i was so flirtured, and just a week before she could come, she gave me a call and asked me if i can pick her from the airport, you know, according to my life that was a big thing i had never done before and it was such a big responsibility and it looked like i was so young to do it or unqulified to do such a thing. i promised her that i will do every thing i can to convice the owner of the car to lend it to me and i promised him that when she comes she will again use his hotel, so he agreed and i went to the airport.

Long story short, she asked me if i could help her out cause she had lost contact with her helper in Uganda, so before i knew it she was telling me how her mission this time was to take me also back to school , men i was so happy, so after taking me back to school in that little time frame she had, she also told me a bout how she would like to rent a house so that Danish people could stay their whenever they come to Uganda. so we got the house and before i knew it, she was asking me if i can stay in the house when ever she not in Uganda, for it was such a nice house and it really is like denish standard.,

Long story short, she also told me that she also had a plan of buying a car on her mission and that she was so tired of renting cars whenever she comes to Uganda, and she asked me if i can be her driver and also take care of the car as well. so i agreed and we found a cheap car cause she was now short on cash.

long sotry short , she was now about to go back to her home country and she asked me if i can also get really involved in her work cause i had began to pick interest in it. so she left me the responsibility to take care of the work too, and that when ever she sends money she would like me to be the one to give it out to these different people.

tomorrow i shall begin to tell you about what i have seen the work Agape child care has done in our lives,

posted by Innocent Kayiza.

thank you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar